Saturday, January 30, 2010

risographica!


I have a couple of Risograph Prints in this group exhibition by Jacky Winter artists.

The Risograph combines various printing technologies such as mimeograph, photocopying, screen printing and offset lithography to produce a signature-style, similar to that of a silkscreen, but with more 'character'. This Japanese technology uses environmentally friendly soy based inks and for these prints we are also using a carbon neutral, 100% recycled, archival paper.

All two colour limited edition works for sale at $50 each!

If you're in Melbourne drop by this Thurs night, 4th Feb 6-9 pm
Lamington Drive
89 George St (off Gertrude)
Fitzroy

Lamington Drive

And for those of you who wanted a sneak peek. I haven't seen the final printed product yet so will see it on the night.
La Cage Aux Filles- rose
La Cage Aux Filles- bleu

2 comments:

Helen said...

I'm so excited for this exhibition. I can't wait to see what your prints look like, Neryl! I'm getting my dollars ready.

neryl said...

Hey Helen! I've posted my prints for a sneak peek.