Sunday, September 9, 2012

pinterest


I've been sucked into a void of pinterest, (damn you time wasting computer) but I do have some funny pics to share. Not is all lost. You can follow my pinterest page if you have a spare hour or two to waste. I'm still trying to decide if this pinterest is a good thing. Yes it has some ace reference material but I can't help think that it regurgitates the same images all over the web. It's great to see what is popular on one hand but will everyone have the same inspiration? And really, I used to have time to create things and now I'm just looking and thinking about it.... Images via Poppalina and Tiger beat Twist.




2 comments:

Saskia said...

Agree. It's such a time vacuum. I spend so much time getting inspired, then spend any available time getting even more inspired... I work on a computer for most of the day though, so the PinIt button is like an evil little red magnet. Pinterest IS akin to getting a beautiful art book delivered to your door every morning for free though. BTW, great pics Nez! Think I'll pin them...

neryl said...

I know there is such great stuff on Pinterest which makes it irresistible, but is it a case of too much inspiration? I think I'll have to start setting limits but... ooh look at that!